Wednesday, June 13, 2012

sample resume cover letter

example resume cover letter

sample resume cover letter

Here is an example resume cover letter  . New sample resume cover letter, I happened to stumble on one written by Herry (a self proclaimed IT Nerd with tons of creative ideas) in his website Get Me A Cool Job
 
Herry
Whittington House

For the attention of Jenny Jones
Retail Human Resources
764 Holloway Rd,
London W9 2JG

Saturday, 24 November 2012

Dear Jenny,

I recently noticed the above position on your website and I am delighted to send you
a copy of my CV for your consideration.

I was really excited when I saw this position as I believe that my skills and experience
closely match what you are looking for. I have over five years fashion management
experience and would like to develop my skill base further in a commercial and
progressive environment.

I would also be interested in any other similar positions that you maybe currently handling,
I drive and have my own vehicle and would be happy to travel up to an hour each day
for the right opportunity. I look forward to speaking and hopefully meeting with you soon!

Yours sincerely

Herry

No comments:

Post a Comment